These Rules and Terms of Service comprises the complete Agreement and Contract between you (“Member”) and Maverick Realtors in relation to the service/s provided by Maverick Realtors at its website www.maverickrealtors.com (“the Site”) and supersedes all previous agreements, contracts and communications (oral or written) in this behalf. By completing the online electronic registration process and clicking the “I Accept” button, you bind yourself to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Service.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person (including but not limited to name, address, e-mail address, user name, telephone number, age, date of birth, gender, education qualifications, posts and other content you submit to our sites, sensitive information such as information relating to your health life).
All personal data that we collect about you will be recorded, used, and protected by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and this Privacy Notice. We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other organisations, for example, our sponsors and partners. Please note, if you don’t choose to provide us with the requested personal data, we will be unable to offer you our products or services.
In broad terms, we use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To administer and provide products and services you request or have expressed an interest in
- To communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable
- For fraud screening and prevention purposes
- For record keeping purposes
- To carry out market research so that we can improve the products and services we offer
- To track your activity on our digital platforms
- To create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences
- To personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms
- To personalise and/ tailor any communications that we may send you
- For profiling purposes to enable us to personalise and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us
When we provide you with products or services we may collect and store any personal data that you provide to us. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, delivery address, email address, telephone number and payment card details. We may also record details of any disability or health needs that you may have.
When you sign up with us for an online account, register to receive marketing communications from us (and/or our sponsors and partners), fill in one of our forms (whether online or offline) or otherwise expressly provide us with your personal data, we may collect and store any personal data that you provide to us and may use it to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms, provide products and services you request from us, and carry out profiling and market research.
When you interact with our digital platforms, we may also automatically collect the following information about your visit. This is primarily to help us better understand how you use our digital platforms to enable us create better content and more relevant communications:
- How you have reached our digital platform and the internet protocol (IP) address you have used
- Your browser type, versions and plug-ins, and your operating system
- Your journey through our digital platform, including which links you click on and any searches you made, how long you stayed on a page, and other page interaction information
- What content you like or share
- Which adverts you saw and responded to
- Which pop up or push messages you might have seen and responded to
- Your subscription status
- Information collected in any forms you complete
OFFERS AND OPPORTUNITIES FROM US AND OUR PARTNERS
We want you to be the first to know about new products and services, and occasional offers from our partners. We may share these offers with you only with your prior consent. You can unsubscribe from receiving these offers by emailing us. Please note, if you don ‘t choose to receive this information, we will be unable to keep you informed of new services, products, events or special offers that may interest you and our ability to inform you of ticketing opportunities may be affected.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
As a business, Maverick Relators may share your personal data with Maverick Relators and Group companies, partners, service providers and other trusted third parties based outside the country in which you live so that they may process that data on our behalf as necessary, in connection with providing our products and services to you, fulfilling contractual arrangements and legal or regulatory requirements. Maverick Relators requires that its service providers and such other third parties keep your personal data confidential and that they only use the personal data in furtherance of the specific purpose for which it was disclosed.
We may share your personal data with:
- Law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information
- Third party providers of services and web analytics tool providers, if you have any queries about our third party service providers, then you may contact us on the number provided on the website.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You are responsible for providing Maverick Relators with accurate and complete personal data. Please notify us of any changes to your personal data. Maverick Relators shall take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is kept accurate, complete, and current.
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
In common with many other website operators, we use standard technology called ‘cookies’ on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and they are used to record how you navigate this website on each visit.
We automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your visit:
- The name of the domain you use to access the Internet;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The pages you visited; and
- The address of the web site you came from when you came to visit
We use this information for statistical purposes and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal data secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal data for us to do the same. Access to your personal data is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change our Privacy Notice from time to time and post the updated version of the same. We encourage you to visit frequently to stay informed about how we use your personal data.
HANDLING PRIVACY CONCERNS
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or if you believe that your personal data is not handled in accordance with the applicable law or this notice, then you may contact us.